Corporate Capture and Human Rights
Organized by Wellspring Advisors, SAGE Fund, Open Society Foundations
Corporate capture, or the ways that companies exercise their outsized influence in shaping government policy, can skew outcomes away from serving the public interest and toward the benefit of corporate interests while leading to threats to human rights and the environment. Join this webinar to learn about concrete human rights efforts to combat corporate capture.
- Nick Galasso, Senior Researcher, Oxfam America
- Fernanda Hopenhaym, Deputy Director, PODER (Project on Organizing, Development, Education and Research)
- Amol Mehra, Executive Director, International Corporate Accountability Roundtable
- Daria Caliguire, Director, SAGE Fund
- Lesley Carson, International Human Rights Program Director, Wellspring Advisors
- Susan Treadwell, Deputy Director, Open Society Initiative for Europe
c/o Liquidnet, Inc.
498 Seventh Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Fax: + 1.646.381.7587
The International Human Rights Funders Group (IHRFG) is a global network of donors and grantmakers committed to advancing human rights around the world through effective philanthropy.